7 Ways to Pay for College Without Financial Aid
Finding ways to pay for college without financial aid can be a tricky thing to do. Nevertheless, with some planning and effort it can be done. So, first I will tell you the story of how I initially paid for college without any financial aid Then, I will tell you an even better way! You are likely excited to find out how I pulled it off?! So, keep reading!
The Short Story
While attending high school, I enrolled in a free cosmetology licensing program that was offered by the school. As a result, I became a licensed cosmetologist at the age of 17 before I ever graduated from high school.
I chose to do this because I knew that being a cosmetologist would give me a flexible schedule and more than a minimum wage salary to pay the bills. In this way, I was able to work around my school schedule and have enough money to pay my tuition each semester. Well, that was many years ago and the cost of tuition has done anything but decrease.
In fact, I went back to college several more times getting more and more degrees. However, I finally realized what I was looking for and also found out that there are some additional ways to pay for college without financial aid. I’ll share some of the traditional ways to pay for college without financial aid, but The Art of Blogging Course is an excellent way to learn how to make money blogging.
Other ways to pay for college without financial aid include:
- Pell Grant – A Pell Grant is for individuals with a extreme financial need that is provided by the financial government. However, I was not eligible for a Pell Grant, so this was not an option for me.
- Full Scholarship – This is always a possibility for that A+ student. However, I did not become an A+ student until after I started paying for college.
- Find a job with a company that pays you to go to school. – This is a job that will be extremely difficult to come by. Plus, it will likely add to your stress while attending school because you will typically end up in a contract of some sort. Then, once you are in a contract, you may have to buy your way out of the job.
- Work Study Program – Once you start college, there are many work study jobs that can be applied for around campus. However, you will still need to pay for tuition initially.
- Community College – Going to community college is definitely a wise financial decision. This is because tuition costs are much less and you can keep living at home.
- Stay off Campus – Living off campus is one of the supplementary ways to pay for college without financial aid. Because living on campus adds a significant cost to tuition.
- The Art of Blogging Course teaches you ways to pay for college without financial aid. If you are still in high school, you can learn how to start a blog. In this way, you can learn how it can help you pay for college without the need for financial aid. However, do not wait until after graduation to get started. You must start your blog long before you need the money to pay for college since it takes time to develop. However, you will have plenty of flexibility to keep working on your blog while attending school. You can also learn more ways to pay for college without financial aid by applying to become a blog intern.