Register Blog With Google
Register Blog With Google. This post answers the question, “how to register my site?” However, if you opted for a blog on WordPress.com using a free domain, disregard this step for now. Otherwise, before you register your blog with Google, it must be ready for an inspection by Google.
Registering your site on Google is like registering for a house inspection. You are in effect telling them to come inspect your website. Once they show up, they will decide whether or not to show your blog in search engine results pages. Ultimately, if they do not like what they see, your website will be devalued.
Because of this, I do not recommend that you register your blog with Google right away. Wait until you have enough content and have figured out the ins/outs of blogging. Nevertheless, I will teach you how to register your site with Google. How to register my blog?….
Registering your site with Google is a relatively easy process. Simply follow the instructions below. However, if you would like more details, please comment below.
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Log-in using your Google account. If you do not have an account, you will have to create one.
- Next, click on the “Add a Property” button. This can be found on the homepage.
- Then, enter the URL (domain name) of your site. Read “How to Choose a Domain Name?” if you are unfamiliar with a domain name or URL.
- You will then have to complete the steps included in the verification process.
The next most important step is submitting a sitemap. Therefore, you will learn more about this in the next course. If you have comments or concerns about how to register my site on google, please leave a comment below.
Register blog with Google.