What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, you will be asked for your name and email address when registering. If a purchase is made, your mailing address, phone number, and credit card information will be used to complete transaction on Paypal.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication. In addition, we use your information when you use certain site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• Quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We do not use Malware Scanning. Transaction are handled via Paypal.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, features will be disabled. However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties. We keep Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. So, those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We offer third-party products and services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies). In addition, we us third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers. Together they compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page. You can opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
We allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Rule. Parents are in control of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old. As a result, it spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Therefore, we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. The concepts have a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. As a result, understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles is important. How they should be implemented is critical to comply with the privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle. This requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires individuals to have enforceable rights against data users. Also, individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email. It establishes requirements for commercial messages. Therefore, it gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them. In addition, it spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Users can unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Houston, TX 77008
Last Edited on 2017-10-12