Kreatif Solutions | Beaumont, TX (Remote)
Overview: Remote (Work from Home), No Experience Required, Admin-Clerical, Part-Time
Intern Job Description:
Kreatif Solutions is a website design and graphic design company. We are seeking a blog intern trainee to work remotely. They will assist in the development of a new avenue of service we provide. Therefore, this new position is ideal for anyone wanting to get job experience while working from home. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential since you will be required to communicate with staff via email, phone, and text messaging.
Our blog intern must be a self-starter and able to work independently. In this way, interns can prioritize tasks as needed to meet deadlines. Additional responsibilities include tracking assigned work, asking appropriate questions, and following up via email upon completion. Exceptional candidates may qualify to enroll in The Art of Blogging Course for special job assignments.
Clerical & Administrative Task
Our blog intern will complete simple clerical and administrative task for various projects including but not limited to the following:
• Maintain an accurate record of work that has been completed
• Write high-quality comments, reports, and emails as needed
• Must have basic Word document skills (Google Docs experience is preferred)
• Coordinate your schedule as needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Track and report hours worked weekly
• Follow up and submit reports pertaining to project progress, problems and solutions
• Track and follow up on progress to ensure achievement of desired results
• Perform additional duties as the nature and scope of the internship develops
We offer a variety of company benefits and perks to most of our blog interns and employees. In addition, blog interns can choose there own hours to work. In fact, you can intern in two week intervals!
• Must have regular access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone and the internet.
• Must be able to work independently and ask appropriate questions as needed.
• Microsoft Word and Google Docs experience is a plus.
• Effective reading, writing, and typing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills